Get Involved! UACCB Organizations
UACCB has several student organizations including clubs which volunteer in the community, participate in leadership development, and conduct social, educational, and recreational activities. These organizations offer leadership opportunities, networking, professional experience, and lasting friendships.
Student Government Association - SGA was established in an effort to effectively represent the interests and the opinions of the Student Body, promote projects beneficial to the Student Body, and to serve as an official voice of the students on matters of policy and implementation.
Multicultural Student Association - The MSA is dedicated to celebrating the beauty of culture and diversity within a world of disappearing borders by engaging students in activities which embrace various cultural aspects of the student population, the community, and the world. The Multicultural Student Association encourages educational awareness among all people, not only by encouraging students to learn about cultural aspects of other people they may encounter, but also by encouraging students to embrace and share their own cultures.
Non-Traditional Student Organization - The NTSO promotes and serves the interest of the non-traditional student body at UACCB by connecting students with campus resources and tools to help them succeed. Also to encourage academic excellence and advocate for non-traditional student concerns and help promote leadership opportunities by community involvement. Typically, a non-traditional student can be included in one or more of the following categories:
- Returning to college after an interruption in higher education
- Attending college for the first time after graduating from high school more than a year ago
- At least 25 years old
- Attending classes while working 30 hours or more per week
- Married, a parent, or a Veteran
- Anyone who balances college with family, work and other obligations
Being a member of NTSO is an enriching and rewarding experience where members have the opportunity to:
- Create relationships with fellow non-traditional students
- Build a collegiate resume while having fun
- Include your support system in your college experience
- Network and build relationships with faculty and staff
- Actively engage in campus life, leadership and community involvement that promotes academic success
- Renaissance Club - The Renaissance Club enriches and educates the community and students in the North Central Arkansas area through entertainment and educational activities via historical reenactments, demonstrations and workshops while maintaining a family-friendly atmosphere.
Phi Theta Kappa - Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) recognizes and encourages excellence. As an international organization, the primary goals of PTK are to promote leadership and service among students. This is an honor society for two-year college students.
UACCB Choral Singers - This organization provides a forum for students and selected community members to share their vocal talents with their peers and commnunity in a professional venue. Students are expected to attend and participate in regular rehearsals and perform various concerts as a polished/concert-level singing group.
Baptist Collegiate Ministry - The Baptist Collegiate Ministry at UACCB is a Christian organization with a presence on 37 campuses in Arkansas and more than 1000 campuses nationwide. It has an open membership for any student enrolled in the College, regardless of denomination. Meeting and activities encourage student fellowship and help students develop leadership skills.
Circle K International - Circle K is a service organization through which college students find a means of responsible student actions in their communities and a more active involvement in the life of their campus. Circle K is sponsored by the Batesville Kiwanis Club and is open to all students.
Creative Writing Club - The Creative Writing Club allows students to express their creative writing abilities in a comfortable peer setting, to actively work on creative writing skills, and to produce an annual periodical publication of members' works.
FFA - The UACCB FFA Alumni chapter mission is to support and advocate for Agriculture education and be Premier Champions for Agriculture within business and industry.