The Financial Aid & Scholarships office is located in Suite 225 in the Main Classroom Building. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The telephone number is (870)612-2036.
The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to help eligible students fund their college education at UACCB. We understand that you probably have many questions about how to apply for financial aid and what may be expected of you. We hope that this website will answer some of your general questions, but please feel free to contact our office at any time. You may call our office or email our staff using the Contact Us link.
Applying for federal funding, such as Pell grants and student loans, requires that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Electronic applications have a much higher rate of processing, with fewer errors, and the processing time is significantly shorter. Applying online also allows you to check the status of your application using the internet.
UACCB Direct Student Loan Information
Direct Loans are low-interest loans for students and parents to help pay for the cost of a student's education after high school. The lender is the U.S. Department of Education rather than a bank or other financial institution. For more detailed information on the Direct Loan program, please visit www.studentloans.gov.
If you would like to be processed for a student loan, you must adhere to the following policies:
- The Direct Loan is a loan and must be repaid.
- You must be enrolled for at least 6 credits per term throughout the entire loan period.
- All borrowers must complete on-line Entrance Counseling.
- You are required to electronically complete and sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- There is a 30-day delayed disbursement period for all first-time borrowers at UACCB.
- All loan funds are distributed in two disbursements per semester.